Nancy's Travelblogue

... there isn't a train I wouldn't take, no matter where it's going. -- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, June 27, 2005

TIDBITS AND TAOSENOS


Dearest readers, the last ninety minutes of my work -- telling you all about the weather, current events in Taos, and interesting Taosenos just got deleted. I don't have the patience to recreate this so plese bear with me and wait for the next post.
Posted by Hello
In the meantime you can check the Taos webcam, Jim Kimmons blog on Taos real estate, or Joel Gottlieb's unofficial Taos blog. As for me I'm going off to sulk and curse at my computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nancy for the mention of my Taos blog. Sorry you had one of those frustrating entry losses. I look forward to your next post.

12/25/2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home