Nancy's Travelblogue

... there isn't a train I wouldn't take, no matter where it's going. -- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Name:
Location: California, United States

Saturday, June 11, 2005

TAOS IMAGES


We're celebrating Saturday night here in Taos with a gigantic thunder storm. You can see the sky working up to a big storm in the following photo. I always thought thunder storms came in the afternoon not the evening, but I guess I have a lot to learn about mountain weather.

I took this afternoon off and drove up to Taos Ski Valley, and then around the Enchanted Circle. I stopped along the road to photograph the river, to show how full all the rivers and streams are around here this year. Some nice ladies from Texas stopped and offered to take my photo by the river -- I think they felt sorry for me being alone and couldn't understand why anyone would just photograph an old river with no person in the photo. Anyway, here is the result. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home