Nancy's Travelblogue

... there isn't a train I wouldn't take, no matter where it's going. -- Edna St. Vincent Millay

Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, December 18, 2005

FROM THE WRITER'S DESK

Two months exactly till my first draft is due to the publisher. Never did I realize when I started this project last May, all of the internal and external adventures it would take me on! And how much I've learned about myself and my own writing process.

I have one more chapter to write -- this one on recording technology, YUK-- but hope to get it out of the way before next week-end, yes Christmas week-end, when I can begin a systematic review of ALL 150 pages. There are many loose ends, so I hope I'm giving myself enough to tie them up.

Guess how I'm spending the holiday break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home